Do you have a project that has languished as the 10th item on your to-do list?
If so, send it our way?
CF CAPS can provide your solution at no charge.
Relevance is central to the CF CAPS learning model. Our student-associates solve real problems. With real tools (used by real professionals), being mentored by real employers, leading to real contributions in the professional arena.
To support that learning model, we are always looking for challenging projects that will train our associates in key skills for employability.
Our list of project successes is long and varied. Let CF CAPS know what needs you have and we will work to match you up with qualified associates. Our associates will be guided by instructors and mentors, but you will be the client.
This is not an internship program requiring a large time commitment from the business partner, but companies for whom services are provided will need to be available to meet with associates periodically regarding progress and provide an after-action report
Below are examples of CAPS student services:
- Business plan development and/or analysis
- Price Strategy
- Market Research
- Brand Development, Identity and Management Plan
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Event Planning and Management
- PR/Advertising Strategy Development
- Product Selling and Donation Solicitation
- Write Business Plan for Client
- Social media marketing plans, design and development
- Graphic design
- 2D & 3D animation
- Social media
- Web site digital assets
- Creative consulting
- Video production journalistic and creative: Promotional, PSA, Documentary, Feature Story, Inspirational short videos
- Multimedia reporting
- Curriculum and tools development for teachers, professional speakers and presenters
- Employee training in any area of technology or educational concepts
- Instructional assistance for your company trainers
- Design using AutoCad, Inventor, Revit, and Multi Sim
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing including 3D Printing, Laser Engraving & Cutting, CNC Router, CNC Plasma Cutter, Vertical Mill, Lathe, and MIG & TIG Welding
- Electronics including Circuit Boards, Component Assembly, Testing & Trouble Shooting
- Aerospace including Wind Tunnel Testing, Quad Copters, and Flight Simulator
Software Design & Development
- Mobile device applications
- Simple game design for brand promotion
- Simple software/engineering in various languages
- Simple Backend and/or Database Applications
The project examples are only ideas to go off of, if you don’t think yours will fit the scope of what CF CAPS Associates can work on, submit it anyway. More than likely we will be able to take it on with passion to move it to success.